Upcoming Audio Conference
Refocusing Your Funding Search from
Federal to Foundation:
Keys to Success in an Uncertain Time
Thursday, May 2nd
2:00 – 3:00pm ET
Federal spending for community programs has been cut in recent years as Washington tackles federal
deficits. Now, with sequestration and more cuts looming, nonprofits and local governments are
increasingly looking to the private sector for critical program support.
That’s why we invite you to join veteran federal and foundation grants consultant Glenda O’Neal as she
presents an information-packed audio conference geared towards organizations and agencies moving
their funding emphasis from federal to foundation. You’ll get answers to questions including:
- What support do foundations offer government or government-funded agencies?
- Can I use information in my federal applications to write a foundation proposal?
- Will foundations pay for operating costs?
- How do foundation recordkeeping and reporting requirements compare to federal?
- How do I answer questions about a program that is currently federally funded?
- How does the foundation process compare to the federal?
- And, of course, what’s the best way to begin?
Plus, she will cover many more areas of interest, which will make all the difference in grant seeking
success, such as the “5-Step Grantsmanship Process”….How to conduct more effective prospect
research…Understanding and making the most of the foundation process…Appropriately responding
to “maintenance of effort” queries…Asking for support for program components versus entire
programs…And so much more!
Register now for $89 to benefit from this information-packed discussion and get the following:
- Opportunity to email us topics of importance to you that you want to see covered
- Join us for a live Q&A session following the presentation to get live answers to your questions
- Ability to contact our presenter with your questions any time after the event
Special Offer: Add a 3-month subscription to Private Grants Alert to your order for just $49!
But don’t wait to sign-up – There are only a limited number of slots available!
Click here for quick, secure registration
on our website.
Go to http://www.cdpublications.com and look for Product 36 in Category Audio/Webinar.
Call us at 1-800-666-6380, ext. 2 with your credit card, check or PO information.
Email us at email@example.com.
Unable to join us live? CD Recordings are also available for pre-order.